I’m an award-winning, internationally published full-time professional master landscape photographer /creative mentor /educator and lecturer residing in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Along with being a OP/Tech USA Ambassador and a Singh-Ray Ambassador, I've been hailed by Outdoor Photographer Magazine as a “Landscape Master”. For the past 17 years, I’ve been teaching workshops, seminars and classes, which truly reflect my passion for education and the art of photography. With my extensive knowledge of composition, light and technique, I am able to create extraordinary depth in my images exhibiting the mastery level of my artisanship.
*** "Meet The Master" ***
Galleries & Exhibitions:
- Perfect Image / Coe Camera - Lancaster, PA
- ASMP Focus Philadelphia at the University of the Arts - Philadelphia
- Buckwalter Galleries, Ltd.
- Longwood Gardens Group Exhibition
- Chester County Art Association
- Photographic Invitational Show sponsored by the Oxford Arts Alliance
- Eagle Gallery Group Exhibition
- Environmental Photographer of the Year 2008 Exhibition, London, England
A few professional highlights include:
"Columbia Sportswear Professional"
"Mountain Hardwear Professional "
Past "Gitzo Ambassador"
- Past "Tamron Image Master"
Published in the Kolor Panobook 2015 (Award-Winning Panoramic Photographs)
- "Tamron Tipcast at Outdoor Photographer"
- Articles in Outdoor Photographer Magazine
- Advertorials for Tamron in Outdoor Photographer Magazine
- Advertorial for the National Audubon Society
- Past Board of Directors - ASMP (American Society for Media Photographers) Philadelphia
- Speaker at the Florida Camera Club Counsel Conference
- Speaker at the Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Clubs
- Speaker at the Carolina Nature Photographers Association Conference
- Speaker at the Columbia Counsel of Camera Clubs(4C's),
- Speaker at the Annual Conference of the New England Camera Club Council
- Speaker at the Berk's County Photographic Society
- Speaker at the Calumet Region Photo Club, Chicago, IL
- "Nik Software Radio Interview"
- "Spotlight on Pop Photo's Travel Section"
- Calumet Photographic - Creative Composition Workshop sponsored by Tamron
- Photo Connection of Colchester - Creative Composition Workshop sponsored by Tamron
- Unique Photo - Creative Composition Workshop sponsored by Tamron
- Penn Camera - Creative Composition Workshop sponsored by Tamron
- Gardner Lewis Asset Management - Images used for Web Design
- Gray Matter Consulting for whom he shot images for an Economic Development Counsel brochure promoting the beauty of Chester County.
- "Line of Surprise" photo essay published by Nikon for "Publish your Passion".
- Images for the covers of two books by Bethany House Publishing and New York Times best seller author Beverley Lewis, “Summer Hill Secrets I & II”.
- "Then and Now” project for the Borough of Atglen in which historic photographs are juxtaposed with contemporary shots.
- “Longwood Through the Lens” - Ed was honored to have several of his images selected for a juried photographic exhibition of the gardens, architecture and people of Longwood Gardens co-sponsored by the Chester County Camera Club and Longwood Gardens.
- “Lanchester Relay for Life” - For the past five years, Ed has been the photographer for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
- Image "Octoraro Creek" selected for the "Environmental Photographer of the Year 2008 Exhibition", London, England
- Chester County Library System
- Cover image "Waterfalls on Turkey Trail" for Penn Lines magazine
"Learning to capture light will make extraordinary images from ordinary subjects"
Best of Light,